Friday, July 29, 2011

Tranquillity

Oh my friend
why are you sitting in dark?
Out there
so many...holding the spark!!

I learnt to love
therefore sorrows embark
at last my soul
freed ........from war shark!

This day....this evening
my vision....senses....for termination!!
I got stuck... stagnant...
ushered my thoughts for elimination
Am I really in need?
any of my images created?
my brain cells greed....!!!
shouldn't those deserve be cremated?

My life sprout
begins from zero
the life span
makes me believe that I am a hero!!!

Timelessly whenever....
wherever I loose my self esteem
there is a friend
arose ultimately with a light beam

I may not be able....
distinguish the torrential rain
the chill and the will
runs eternally through my vein

Day after day
my ride emotionally charged
news I hear from my home land
unimaginably.... enlarged!

Wherever I go
a little squirrel with three lines
hops around me...
I enjoyed
Is this my lifeline?

Life evolved with lies
most of the time
I confuse
Eyes of my inner sight
always
provoke me to refuse

I smell roses
lilies and lilac
jasmine chrysanthemum
best of my luck

Smell of war
I never loose my grit
Oh my friend
All I believe.... you bet!!!
Ananda Prasad





1 comment:

  1. Mani Giriesh, Narayana Moorthy, Navam K Navaratnam and 12 others like this..








    Vj Yogesh Awesome Sir. Your words are coming spontaneouly in Tamil & English as well. Great..
    July 3, 2011 at 5:43am · Unlike · 3.








    Thiru Thirukkumaran · 69 mutual friends
    I may not be able....

    distinguish the torrential rain

    the chill and the will

    runs eternally through my vein // poet hood
    July 3, 2011 at 7:32am · Unlike · 3.







    Memon Kavi nice
    July 5, 2011 at 4:04am · Unlike · 1.







    Narayana Moorthy You are entering another dimension. A dimension of vision. A dimension of perception. A dimension of getting across.
    July 17, 2011 at 8:34pm · Unlike · 1

    ReplyDelete