Friday, July 29, 2011

Oh Lord, You will be pardoned!

 






In a strange land
this planet of the earth
I was born....
Is it really worth?

If prediction is possible!!
at the time of my birth....
my soul wouldn't be disposable
throughout my life path

By birth I happened to be a Hindu
Beliefs and rituals never.... undo

The cycles of birth
determined by Brahma
Silence of death
blamed by their Karma

Protection of the creation....!!!
portfolio....belongs to Krishna!!!
prohibited....parameters
Failed....!?!Why so rush now?

Balance the weight
that the earth could stabilize
Belongs to Shiva...
Does he mobilize?

Yes.... indeed...
besides the natural disasters....
why youth
destroyed so faster?

Every corner in this globe now...
Irresistible fear embraces....how?
Those demonized by injustice
believed in God's malpractice!!!
                                             








No comments:

Post a Comment