Friday, July 29, 2011

Vision of love

The balcony I was sitting on

The woods ripped off and lots of hole

Every step is turbulent

You are the one holding my soul

Sitting in front of a green meadow

Watching the recreation of the sparrow

Whenever the projection of my images narrow

You are there to wipe off my sorrow

Up on the sky is so scrambled

Like my thought sometime crumbled

A well composed person.... I want to be

Without a hold of you I always tumbled

Whenever a cool breeze embraces me

My senses crave for you to be

Extreme measures of sadness occur

You always eagerly await me to see

While you were walking

I had a glimpse of your feet

The heated tar... melts the road

I wish those feel like a sleet

Songs pouring in my heart

Language waiting for my usage

Since I am in love with you

Signified...nothing to be a sage!!!

You have marinated me

through my heart, flesh and skin

What else I can say?

the minerals make me so thin!!!

1 comment:

  1. Prasanna Vithanage, Mamallan Karthi, Srinivas Kavenayam and 11 others like this..








    Parthiban Shanmugam do you also write in Sinhalese Anand ?
    July 26, 2011 at 10:33pm · Unlike · 1.



    Anand Prasad Thank you my friend for appreciating my lines.....If I would have known Sinhalese....there wouldn't be a miscommunication!!!
    July 26, 2011 at 10:54pm · Like · 2.







    Gobinath Na This three phrase tune reminds me the J Lopez' s 'I'm into you' song and the rap. Patterned and tailored to stand out.
    July 26, 2011 at 10:58pm · Like.



    Anand Prasad Thank you Gobinath......but I didn't get it!
    July 26, 2011 at 11:03pm · Like.







    Gobinath Na Nothing much Anand Prasad, the communication methodology of patern recognition is tailored well on this poem.
    July 26, 2011 at 11:11pm · Unlike · 1.



    Anand Prasad The pattern recognition sounds like mothman prophecies!!
    July 26, 2011 at 11:19pm · Like.








    Thiru Thirukkumaran · 69 mutual friends
    You are the one holding my soul //
    July 27, 2011 at 5:59am · Unlike · 1.







    Mary Beulah Brilliancy beautiful poem on love...
    July 27, 2011 at 11:01am · Unlike · 1.







    Vj Yogesh Romantic one Sir!
    You have handled the words beautifully on each & every lines. Keep on going Sir...

    ReplyDelete