Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Syllables from a serenitarian

Syllables from a serenitarian

By Anandprasad

Playing music next to my ears
pretty perfect.... then you bite
Living with nature never let me down
Renew my vows at the 'Matamajaw' site
Green..... nothing but green....
cedar trees
giving me the energy
to prolong the last call
Every breath I take
coming from the hill
I wish to live forever....
the town of 'Causapscal'
I used to live with people...
in useless cities
Nothing but comfort
besides all the corruption
Here I am sitting comfortably
on 'le gazon'
Contemplating and look up
for God' s resurrection
Believe in God...
may be superstitious
Until experiencing the wilderness...
the will of his creation
immersed in ignorance
and our vicious thinking
erupted and causing
for the moral cremation
'Brugas' from the tiny little bee
Hopping around....
and looking where to be
tiny little flowers
all dressed up for them to see
Exchange their love
for their beauty for honey
Enjoy their transaction
without counting money
If these credentials
applicable to us
we could proclaim that
God created species
The sun and the shades
would never let us down
Neither war...nor.... conflicts
wouldn't let us to be adorned

Anandprasad.

'Matamajaw': Junction where the river of Causapscal and Matapedia meet,
where the native Indians lived peacefully....and then encroached by the European settlers.
'Causapscal': Rocky and shiny in the Mi'kmaq language.
'Brugas': Fast modulation in South Indian Carnatic classical music.

No comments:

Post a Comment