Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mirage

So many questions...gone unanswered
solicited into my sensorium
digging like a worm enjoy the poop
disgusting...life is not an emporium


Mistakes I have made in my past
misinterpretation of marriage
misinformed caused me at last
miserably...like a mirage


Living with fear in every second
legalities doesn't imply so far
loving and caring that I pretend
loosely based on DO Re Mi Fa


Executing....life without true love
Encoded with...such a fake
Elude...as soon as possible
Save your soul for God's sake!!

1 comment:

  1. Francesca Kanapathy ‎"Loosely based on Do Re Mi Fa"....very nice Uncle!! Thank you for sharing your poetry!!!
    September 1, 2011 at 10:07pm · Unlike · 2.







    Iyyappa Madhavan miserable i am also like a mirage. i feel like my poetry. i liked it
    September 2, 2011 at 1:36am · Unlike · 1.







    Mary Beulah Brilliancy Executing....life without true love

    Encoded with...such a fake

    Elude...as soon as possible

    Save your soul for God's sake!!- nice lines sir thankyou for this lifefull poem
    September 2, 2011 at 1:47am · Unlike · 1.







    Vj Yogesh I have experienced something as you said in some lines. The poem portrays the reality of life.
    September 2, 2011 at 4:22am · Unlike · 1.







    Mayoo Mano ‎//Living with fear in every second
    legalities doesn't imply so far
    loving and caring that I pretend
    loosely based on DO Re Mi Fa//

    A nice one Anand, thanks for sharing.
    September 2, 2011 at 3:48pm · Unlike · 2.







    Sudhakar Pandian nice....
    September 2, 2011 at 10:45pm · Unlike · 1.







    Lakshmi Chitoor Subramaniam Anand, thanks for the tag. As poetry it does not work but I can understand the depth of feelings. But more is needed for it to become poetry. How you can make that happen I don't know for I am not a poet and can't write poetry. But I do enjoy good poetry.
    September 2, 2011 at 11:45pm · Unlike · 3.








    Anne Stanislaus · 7 mutual friends
    Verrryyyyy Nice!!!
    September 3, 2011 at 6:53pm · Unlike · 1.

    ReplyDelete