Thursday, August 4, 2011

A friendly reminder.

Just for a change please read my mind
compromises I have made.... to be your friend
our views and thoughts may conflict
besides...the contradictions never inflict

Ever since I have learnt to write
I always wanted to be a poet
material I've chosen for that
to live with peace and to be quiet



Through a constant bumpy ride
I always want my knowledge be stretched
You are somehow being so rigid
utterly denied and unfairly dispatched

Oh my friend....or so called
I cannot think the way you want
you may keep me or even delete
congressionally I believe where I stand

You scratch my back and I do it to yours
if we adapt.... this world will be ours
making love and loose your sperm
with this concept.... victory confirm!!!
Anandprasad



2 comments:

  1. wonderful photography anand prsad but i am not that much fluent in english poetry.congrats.keep flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arivazhagan Kaivalyam ‎////material I've chosen for that

    to live with peace and to be quiet/////
    August 4, 2011 at 1:45am · Unlike · 1.







    Arivazhagan Kaivalyam Great Lines and thanks for the Tag Anand Prasad.
    August 4, 2011 at 1:46am · Unlike · 1.








    Thiru Thirukkumaran · 69 mutual friends
    if we adapt.... this world will be ours//
    August 4, 2011 at 5:39am · Unlike · 1.







    Vj Yogesh Nice reminder. Let's fulfill our life with love even we have conflict..
    August 4, 2011 at 9:23am · Unlike · 1.







    Gobinath Na if we adapt.. this world is the abode of god, the angels and the spirits of the righteous even before the death.
    August 4, 2011 at 3:56pm · Unlike · 1.







    Navam K Navaratnam Very intriguing, Anandprsad!
    August 4, 2011 at 9:56pm · Unlike · 2.

    ReplyDelete